Thanks for checking out Shawn E. Bell’s website.
If you’d like to email Shawn, please complete the form below. Shawn reads every email – if it gets past the webmaster’s scrutiny. Thanks!
Some minor notes:
- This email goes to the webmaster of ShawnEBell.com, not directly to Shawn.
- Any requests for appearances or interviews can be submitted through the contact form. Shawn will not handle any interview requests or questions about rights to his work through text or message. Start with reaching out through the contact form below.
- While the webmaster will bend over backwards to help out Shawn’s fans, Shawn’s personal information, email address, home address, phone number, agents’ information won’t be released.
Because screws fall out all the time:
- If you are reporting a broken link on the website, please include the page the link is on.
- If you are reporting a typo or other grammatical error, please include the page where Shawn lost control of his keyboard and the pixels ran wild. It wouldn’t hurt to include the errant passage or word, too.
- If you are reporting some other technical issue, please include the page address where you found it.
Some other housekeeping:
Don’t send manuscripts, ideas, or stories to Shawn. Your stuff isn’t nearly as good as what Shawn writes, and it – quite clearly – suffers by comparison. For your protection and Shawn’s – as well as for numerous legal reasons – the webmaster will not accept any idea, manuscript, or story; it will be immediately deleted. This means that Shawn will not ever see it. So don’t waste time or pixels on this. If you have a great ida
If you’re looking for help with your work, Shawn recommends checking out Writer’s Market, the Literary Marketplace for representation, the Screenwriter’s Bible by David Trottier for screenplay format, and The Writer’s Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers by Christopher Vogler for story structure.