Mark your calendar for these entrance fee waived* dates in 2015:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 19
- Presidents Day weekend – February 14-16
- Opening weekend of National Park Week – April 18-19
- National Park Service Birthday – August 25
- National Public Lands Day – September 26
- Veterans Day – November 11
Remember: out of 401 national parks only 133 of them charge an entrance fee. Get outside!
*Fee waiver includes: entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees. Other fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and fees collected by third parties are not included unless stated otherwise (per NPS).